Friday 4 July 2008

Online Shift Calendar

I have a little calendar widget in Vista that allows me to set up my shift schedule so I can see at a glance when I have 22 off in say 2021, (wait, I'll be long retired by then). One of the guys I worked with wanted me to bring the laptop in so he could look ahead a few years. I thought that there must be something online so I went looking.

The Shift Calendar Generator allows you to set up any schedule. To make things easier for you, simply enter the date of your first day back from 22 days off and then copy the following and paste it into the shift type box: 4,-4,4,-4,4,-4,4,-4,4,-4,4,-4,4,-4,4,-4,4,-22=off

Then pick the year or month and there you have it. I don't know how well it will print out and you need internet access to use it, but I'll keep looking for a little program or something that does the same thing. This allows you to look ahead and see what's happening in 2021.

I'll link to this post in the sidebar for easy access to the numbers and link.

In solidarity,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment